United States post office is a Postal service which provides all the different kinds of Postal Services for the people in the United States. USPD is also called as a post office, our mail or Postal service. This is the most trusted service in providing better standards of Postal services for the people of the country since many years.
Started in 1775, United States Postal Services (USPS) is officially recognized by the United States. With sending mails and packages in the promised time being the primary objective, USPS has its share of fruitfulness in providing timely service.
From more than two centuries, since the inception, USPS has been successful in satisfying the needs of its customers. Fulfilling the requirements at its best, the USPS mail has been finding its way to serve the people till today. Possessing the advanced facilities in terms of technology and planning, it now has the largest vehicle fleet in the world with over 211,000 vehicles and 617,000 employees.
So far, USPS is said to be the best in the USA to provide mailing facilities to the customers as per its specialized efforts in every aspect.
Customer Service: For any grievances and queries, you can click on the last option at the top, which is titled ‘Help’, where you can find your missing mail, can complain about the package and talk to the customer care.
Most importantly, there are other two kinds of services that stand among the unique services offered by USPS,
Account Processing System centralized (CAPS): It is a payment system electronic postage that provides advertising business a convenient and cost effective to pay electronically for legal Permit way Business Reply Mail, Merchandise Return Service, has insufficient postage, USPS Corporate Account, and correction direction element.
Business e-Services Network Service: It is a state of the Web art program that allows customers National Premier Account and to enter and monitor service requests online. In addition, to contacting a representative by phone BSN, these customers can now monitor service requests online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
USPS Operation Hours :
- Monday-Friday 8 AM to 8:30 PM ET
- Saturday 8 AM-6PM ET
Clients can even get into contact through email/ website with USPS authorities for any doubts regarding the services and queries. Visit USPS official website, usps.com.
Track and confirm customer service
- Customers can also track and confirm customer services by calling to the number 1-800-222-1811.
- After making a call it will asks for confirmation regarding ‘track and confirm’ to check the delivery status.
- Otherwise, customer needs to say order shipping supplies or other services and then track and confirm.
USPS Technical Support – Toll Free Number
The United States Postal Service offers the customer support and as well as technical support in technical aspects. Clients can directly speak with the USPS authorities for Technical aspects.
- USPS Technical Support number is 1-800-344-7779.
- To confirm delivery using a confirmation number say confirm delivery,
- For pricing say get prices,
- For anything else say the main menu.
- Confirm delivery.
Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST) : 877-569-6614
USPS Mail Tracking & Reporting: (800) 238-3150
Customers holding the covers contact can represent CAPS Service Center firstname.lastname@example.org 650-377-1334 or email.
- For a convenient and fast way to order large quantities of stamps for your business, contact us at 1-800-STAMP-24 (800-782-6724) or email StampsNow.email@example.com.
- Customer service in general On the other customer, please contact us
- USPS Email Id :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- USPS Address :- 475 L’Enfant Plz SW Washington, DC
Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST)
- Contact Center Customer Service at 877-569-6614 or email email@example.com.
Electronic Tracking and Reporting
- Confirm®: (800) 238-3150 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry Information: (800) 238-3150 or email@example.com
- Choose a surface plot Performance ™: (877) 264-9693
There is a whole another process to check out the Stamps details.
- To order large quantities of stamps for your business, contact us at 1-800-STAMP-24 (800-782-6724) or email StampsNow.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can contact at USPS Email Id:- email@example.com and the below address for more grievances.
- USPS Address:- 475 L’Enfant Plz SW Washington, DC
In the case of ‘PostalOne‘ services, you can approach the USPS Customer Service Center at (800) 522-9085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following is the total list of contact numbers through which your issue can be resolved:
|USPS Customer Care Number||1-800-275-8777 (1-800-ASK-USPS)|
|USPS Tracking Customer Care Toll-Free Number||1-800-222-1811|
|Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST)||877-569-6614|
|USPS Facilities Access and Shipment Tracking (FAST) Emailemail@example.com|
|Mail Tracking & Reporting||(800) 238-3150|
|USPS Entry Information Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|USPS Parcel Select Ground Performance||(877) 264-9693|
|USPS Postal One Customer Care Number||(800) 522-9085|
|USPS Postal One Care Emailemail@example.com|
|USPS Stamp Now 1-800-STAMP-24||( 800-782-6724 )|
|USPS Stamp Now Email||StampsNow.firstname.lastname@example.org|
USPS Operation Hours:
Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 8:30 pm ET
Saturday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm ET